Alan Feirer, Founder
With a Master’s degree in education and a history of building solid programs in schools since 1991, Alan Feirer established Group Dynamic as a leadership training business that started in district classrooms and soon branched into businesses and organizations, going full time in 2010.
Since then he has motivated people in all types of organizations and industries, from health care, to agriculture, to fortune 200 companies, and equipped them with tools to further develop their teams on a healthy and revitalized foundation.
He currently lives in Winterset, Iowa, with his wife, Julie, and daughter, Mara. He enjoys competitive Scrabble, cooking, eating, traveling, running, politics, and all things Disney.
- Past President of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD Iowa Chapter) 2014
- ASTD National
- Inscape Publishing Authorized Distributor (DiSC®)
- Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
- Iowa Alliance for Arts Education
- Iowa Bandmasters Association
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Windsor Heights Chamber of Commerce
- West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce
- Everything DiSC® – a collection of personality profiles and training materials used as the foundation of many Group Dynamic training programs.
- Authorized Partner of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, a facilitation program that helps professionals and organizations learn how to work better and more effectively on teams.
Ashleigh graduated high school from Winterset, IA, where Group Dynamic is currently based. She is now residing in West Des Moines, IA, after her completion of study at Iowa State University. At ISU, she received a B.A. in Communication Studies, and a double-major in German Language and Culture. Ashleigh has been interested in human development from an early age, always evaluating others’ communication and behavior. Prior to the opportunity to work with Alan and Group Dynamic, she gained insight into the world of professional communication through her work in customer service. Ashleigh enjoys contributing to the positive efforts of Group Dynamic. “Alan’s insights and research are fascinating and very useful, no matter your profession,” she says.