Based on The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni:
- This is a team development program Alan facilitates to help team members understand, embrace, and put into practice the Five Behaviors.
- It uses DiSC® to undergird the building of trust, leading to healthy conflict around ideas, creating commitment, accountability, and results.
- In the workplace, this can be a multi-day session of 3-6 full or half-days, spread out over a few weeks or months.
- It is important that all team members have been in place for about six months.
- This training is Intensive and powerful.
- For conferences, a 30-90 minute breakout or keynote session can help participants understand and act on the Five Behaviors.
[kad_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRk2CXvw78Q” ]