The Group Dynamic Spring Break Disney Leadership Experience will connect fun to learning for the perfectly balanced Spring Break. Combine the fun of Walt Disney World®, the relaxation of the southern climate, and the leadership learning to give you leadership tools for school and life.[accordion] [pane title=”What’s Included?”]
- JUST $995 per student (full suite occupancy of 6 in two-room, three-bed, suite)
- Round-trip motorcoach to Florida from school, and daily ground transportation.
- 4 nights lodging at Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista.
- Hot American buffet breakfast each morning at the hotel (4).
- Pizza dinner during opening session on first day AND Wednesday.
- 2 meal vouchers for Disney counter service meals
- Participants are responsible for just 4 meals in Florida, and 6 on the way down and back.
- 4 days admission to Walt Disney World® Resort, with “park-hopping” privileges.
- Beach day at Cocoa Beach, with lunch buffet, towels, and changing facilities provided.
- Exclusive finale party.
- High-end leadership development opportunities, offered during your trip, detailed below. Attendance at these four 3-hour sessions will result in a certificate of completion and credential for your resume.
- On-site guide, professional leadership trainer, Disney nerd and Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, Alan Feirer; he will provide concierge service to help make the most of your time at Disney parks.-
- All gratuities, taxes, and fees.
- Group trip insurance travel coverage provided by Travelex.
- This trip is limited to first 48 enrollees.
Enrollment is secured with your $200 deposit due by September 15.
If still room on the trip, deposits may be made after that time, but with a $50 late fee.
Full balance due December 15.
Deposits completely refundable until December 31.
$200 cancellation fee from January 1 to March 1.
$400 cancellation fee following March 1.
No refunds within 3 days of departure, however, many emergency cancellation reasons may be covered by the Travelex Group Policy.[/pane] [pane title=”Itinerary and Opportunity Outline”]
- Sunday March 15
- Depart early morning.
- Monday March 16
- Spend late morning and early afternoon at Downtown Disney.
- Check into hotel, freshen up, and enjoy a session with leadership expert Alan Feirer:
- Disney orientation and leadership: What’s the connection? (pizza provided)
- Alan will take you quickly through an 8-point leadership model and draw parallels with Disney’s Quality Standards and Basics; this sets the stage for your spring break “fun with a purpose.”
- After dinner, we head to the Magic Kingdom® for the evening.
- Tuesday March 17
- Morning – Program with Disney’s Youth Education Series:
- Disney Leadership Strategies
- See how effective leadership produces innovation as you investigate proven management strategies employed by The Walt Disney Company. During this 3-hour program, students gain the skills to become the business leaders of tomorrow and identify traits and behaviors they can use to promote their own personal and professional success.
- Afternoon – free time in parks
- Evening – free time in parks – return to hotel at closing time
- Wednesday March 18
- Relaxing day at Cocoa Beach, with beach barbecue.
- Early evening session (with pizza again) with Alan on lessons learned and future plans.
- Potential cast member Q&A may be arranged.
- Thursday March 19
- Like Tuesday: in parks afternoon and evening,
- Disney Youth Education Series program in morning.
- Techniques of Teamwork Through Improvisation
- Discover the art of improvisation and its applications beyond the setting of a stage. In this 3-hour program, students experience Epcot® by using professional improvisation techniques to practice production and build their confidence, unleash their creativity, work as a team and take chances in an exciting and supportive atmosphere.
- Friday March 20
- Morning – check out of hotel, then time in parks
- Evening – exclusive party for our group (will include food, and probably fireworks)
- depart for home following party
- Saturday March 21 – travel through the day and arrive home near midnight.
Precise event days and times subject to change.[/pane] [pane title=”Downloads for Waukee High School”]