The Psychology of Change
- Handling times of change delicately, with added emphasis on intentional words and actions.
- This will be an interactive and upbeat workshop designed to empower and equip you with tools to successfully navigate in a changing environment.
- Objectives include:
- Understanding the Kübler-Ross Change Curve
- Ways to be interactive and maximize communication during periods of change
- Sparking motivation and developing capability in your team during periods of change
360 Evaluation and On-going Coaching
- Improve communication, relationships, accountability, and productivity of your managers.
- Leaders experience evaluation from peers, direct reports, supervisors, and self.
- Implement plans to improve practice by capitalizing on strengths and addressing weaknesses.
- See more information here.
Professional Development for Educators
As a former Iowa teacher with 19 years’ experience, including several teacher-leader roles, Alan Feirer is uniquely positioned as a professional trainer to provide the development your administrators and teacher-leaders need in order to effectively implement your TLC system.
See more information here.
Personal Presentation Skills Development
- Networking: Three habits to avoid and three habits to adopt.
- Presenting at work or in public: Six simple pointers to help anyone have more confidence.
- One or two sessions, 30-90 minutes in length — more time means more practice.
Strategic Analysis and Planning
- For conferences, a 30-90 minute breakout session called “No Time to SWOT: Effective alternatives to all-out strategic planning; ways to discover, evaluate, and plan meaningful change in minutes and hours, not weeks and months.”
- Review SWOT analysis techniques
- Learn and practice the WWW/TALA tool – a way to evaluate a situation or event in about 10% of the time it takes to do a SWOT, yet get 80% of the same valuable information.
- Learn and practice the art of MT goals, the less-intimidating and more actionable version of SMART goals.
- Understand how to implement these techniques, along with simple action plans, to strategically change and improve when needed, quickly and effectively.
Time and Task Management
- Two basic approaches to prioritizing and organizing your time and tasks.
- 30-90 minute breakout session.
Keynote Speaking/Conference Facilitation
- Customized to your event’s needs and goals.
- Insightful, touching and amusing illustrations will convey messages to move your people.
- See more information here.
Customer Service Training
- Based on Disney’s approaches, this includes 4 priorities and 6 guidelines.
- 30 to 60 minutes for a conference, three to four hours in an office/work environment.
The Leadership Challenge/Leadership Practices Inventory
- Another approach to leadership, based on the work of Kouzes and Posner..
- Can include the Leadership Practices Inventory, which is both a self-test and a 360 evaluation (optional).
- Ideally, two full days. Can be condensed to a half-day if needed.
- Currently, no “breakout session” version available.
- This program has been used with the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute.